Thursday, July 27, 2006

Barkley for Governor?

Charles Barkley has decided that he may run for Governor of Alabama in 2010. There have been rumors of him running for Governor for over a decade. The following is a direct quote from the possible candidate:

"Alabama, that's my home. I'm thinking about running for governor; they need the help...I really believe I was put on Earth to do more than play basketball and stockpile money," Barkley said. "I really want to help people improve their lives, and what's left is for me to decide how best to do that. There are too many black kids and their parents who do not value a good education. There are places where a black kid who is a good student and tries to speak correctly, you hear stuff like, 'He's trying to be white.' Well, I say, if that's true, we need more kids trying to be white."

Let the people decide....Barkley in '10???

3 comments:

J Fry said...

gotta love barkley...he always has a perspective unlike any other...so more kids should try to act white eh? interesting...hope the burb of greenfield is treating ya well...i'm still a marionite...see ya

uderhood said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

best4chance said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»