Monday, July 10, 2006

It's Been Awhile...

Not much to say...everytime I think of something to write about it is lost when I actually have time to type it up.

My Chicago Bulls are going to win the NBA Championship next year, so that's good.

I've become very good at phone tag recently, playing it with a plethora of people.

So, I watched the CBS show RockStar last week and this is the closest I will ever get to quote on quote "reality tv." Last year I thought it was really good, except when they had to play INXS music because frankly, INXS made pretty bad music. Last week however, I just wasn't impressed with that many of the singers. Maybe I was expecting to much.
And do you really think they're going to pick a girl to front this band? I mean a lot of those girls are talented singers, but for a rock band that wants to make millions???
Atleast the show got one thing right, the first guy they booted had a strong voice but was clearly into music that was too weak. I mean who picks Coldplay and Duran Duran to try to impress former members of Guns n' Roses, Metallica, and Motley Crue? He clearly deserved to get the boot....none of that weak stuff.

It was kind of cool that one guy did a Switchfoot song. Anyways, this show is beyond comparison with American Idol...whhich is essentially pure garbage.

Anyways, there's so much real stuff going on that I'm not even going to bother mentioning them right now...

3 comments:

tfounds said...

Chicago Bulls this year, eh? ...and when is IU going to the RoseBowl? :)

J Fry said...

sounds like your still having those delusions...

yo4rker said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»