Monday, January 15, 2007

Keepin' the Dream Alive...


The Saga Continues...my beloved Bears found a way to win a playoff game despite their banged up defense (you could hand them the Lombardi trophy if Mike Brown and Tommie Harris were healthy...but I digress).

I'd just like to point out that Rex Grossman played better than Tom Brady or Peyton Manning! The upcoming Saints game on Sunday has got me nervous. Final four of the NFL...anyone could win. Sometimes the Bears are great, sometimes their not even close...which makes for interesting football at the very least.

I didn't believe in the Colts....and then they started winning. I used to believe in them and they'd always lose. Well, I'm starting to think they could win it...so we'll see what happens vs. the Patriots. I really don't care who wins...I just hope it's a good game.

The Bears on the other hand...it can be the greatest game ever or the ugliest game ever, as long as DA BEARS prevail!

1 comment:

J Fry said...

congrats bro...on the bears heading into the NFC Championship...but it is the NFC...so it's an easy-paved road. heheh j/k...my steelers sucked it up this year so i have no room to talk. i was totally rooting for the bears!! it was a good game! i hope all is well man!