Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Super Bowl Bandwagon...





My sister has said she is torn between who to root for in this year's Super Bowl. There are many other people who aren't fans of either team and thus aren't sure who to cheer for. But you have to cheer for someone, right? Otherwise it just isn't as intense.










Well, the NFL has got a solution for you.
Figure out which team you should support, which bandwagon you should jump on, at http://playoffs.nfl.com/bandwagon

They will ask you a series of 5 questions to help determine who you should support. You should do it twice, and if you split between the two, do it a decisive third time.

My guess is my sister will be a Colt bandwagon jumper...which is fine...Bears fans only want die hards in their wagon!

6 comments:

free0677 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

Looks like I'm on Da Bears bandwagon...but then again, I've been on it since I was born!

Lukas said...

The Midwest is represtin'

Anonymous said...

Phil,

I will now be passionately rooting for your beloved Bears. I hope you're happy.

Jaime

Adam and Becca said...

So....my computer doesn't have the lastest installment of Flash on it, so I can't do the questionnaire (I can't download things...our IT Dept. has to)......I like the Bears...but there's something about Indiana pride that makes me want to root for the Colts. I'm still torn....

kate chinlund said...

I knew I was a die hard Bears fan, but the bandwagon confirmed it!!! Glad to know the internet knows my loyalties too :)