Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Steve Fee Review


If you know who Steve Fee is, chances are you like him. If you don't know who he is...it's time you learn. I won't go into his background...it's not important at this time. I could tell you who he is associated with and who he rubs elbows with to impress you...but why bother.

What is important is his music....which is unique to say the least. I've had his new cd "Burn for you" playing close to non-stop the last two weeks. He has several different musical styles and his song lyrics fit directly into lead. I have seen him live in worship. That's what got me interested in his album. Yes, his music is "worship music." But isn't that where all music originated. If you normally don't listen to "worship music," this is your chance to learn that your preconceived notions of worship music are probably offbase and jaded.

Now that I've insulted you, please still take the time to give his stuff a listen.

Here are two direct links I found where you could get his album if you are a dinosaur like me who still buys CD's instead of using ITunes. Hey, I just like to have some physical proof of what I bought. Is that so bad???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some good stuff. I went with the iTunes download. I konw how you're still boycotting the IPod industry!

Brandon

Micah Dormann said...

Dude Steve is good stuff, I've been a fan of his for a couple of years know from the whole 722 scene down at Northpoint. Good call, i'm trying to get the youth worship team to learn All because of Jesus