Wednesday, May 30, 2007

School's Out! So....

Yesterday was the last day of school for the local kids in Greenfield. A half-day after Memorial Day and Graduation occurred last Saturday, something I don't totally understand.

Anyways, I'm pumped that the youth will have a little more free time for the next two and a half months.

Illustration number one:
Saw Pirates 3 with several youth last night. Then went to the house and played Mario Kart starting around 10pm. A quick run to walmart (with a little hide and seek around 3am) and then back to the house for MORE Mario Kart until 5am.


Oh, and I forgot to mention, some of the guys then slept in my backyard in a tent all night! I'm on 4 and half hours of sleep (And when I close my eyes Mario and Yoshi appear), but I'm ready for youth tonight!

Gotta love summer!

No comments: