Saturday, June 23, 2007

Music Shuffle Mix

I've been tagged by Derry Prenkert.

I'm supposed to put my "i-pod" on shuffle and write down the first 15 songs that come up. Of course, I don't own anything Apple or Mac related and spend several minutes everyday praying that one day Apple and it's i-pod will not take over the technology world. If I get an mp3 player, I'll get a non-i-pod, maybe just so I'm not conforming to the patterns of the world (Romans 12:2). All kidding and terrible biblical interpretation aside....I opened up my Winamp and my 2000+ songs and here's is what I got on shuffle.

1. The Road I'm on by 3 Doors Down
2. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi
3. I'm not Alright by Sanctus Real
4. How Great Thou Art by Charlie Hall (Passion Hymns CD)
5. Give up the Funk by Parliament (a nice change of pace)
6. Take it to the Streets by Matt Redman
7. Cats in the Cradle by Ugly Kid Joe
8. Good Friday by the Black Crowes
9. Power in the Blood by Charlie Daniels
10. Fool in the Rain by Led Zeppelin
11. Savior by Skillet
12. Ridin' the Storm Out by REO Speedwagon
13. 3am by Matchbox 20 (live acoustic)
14. Free by Stryper (Whew, I almost disappointed Derry, but Stryper came through!)
15. Train, Train by Blackfoot (Southern Rock lives!)

I hoped for a good mix of diverse music, and I think I did for the most part.
-3DD and Matchbox 20 covered current rock
-Stryper and Bon Jovi covered the 80's
-Zeppelin and REO Speedwagon covered Classic Rock
-Charlie Hall and Matt Redman covered worship
-Parliament added old school funk music

Here's who I'm tagging:
Becca and Adam Willis
Kim Strahm
Tim Founds
Eric Roemer
J-Fry (miracles could happen)

Micah Dormann's off the hook...for now.

1 comment:

tfounds said...

awww crap, what'd you go and tag me for? :)