Monday, June 18, 2007

Relevance in the Church

Catalyst has a good top 10 list of how to make sure relevance isn't being so overplayed in our church that the cross and the Gospel suffers for it.

Check out the article
here.


(And
the Ichthus Mustic Festival was, in short, really hot and pretty good on the whole. I did spend some time with my old professor Charlie Alcock, listen to some great thoughts from Shane Claiborne, enjoyed the concerts (Switchfoot ended the weekend strong!) I left feeling tired and yet reenergized at the same time. See my previous post for more info on what went down at Ichthus).

Oh, and I also met David Crowder....which is a pretty interesting story. But, I'll leave you hanging for now, just like with the hippos!)

1 comment:

tfounds said...

David who? Crowder? ... don't think I've ever heard of him. :) Does he own any hippos?