Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's going to be a long year...

I got an email from the assistant principal of one of the Elementary Schools in town. He's an important part of our church to say the least.

Anyways, at the end of the email he randomly adds:

"So far in the first half day of school, I’ve been kicked, spit at, hit, and called all kind of names. It’s going to be a long year."

How 'bout some props to "the other people" besides youth pastors who give, sacrifice, and deal with way to much stuff all in the name of education and developing the next generation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... when I was in elementary school I could hardly talk to grown ups - let along disobey one in authority

Brian

Jason said...

Ouch...kids these days.

I think we need to start smacking them around again!