I found this on Kurt Johnston's blog and said why not.
Here it is:
"IF YOU HAD TO BE A _____________ (who would you be and why)"
1. FAMOUS PERSON FROM HISTORY: Alexander the Great. With much power comes much responsibility, and thus much influence and an ability to positively alter the world....sounds good to me. Runners up: Zacheus or the boy who gave five loaves and two fish to Jesus, he's famous in his own way and I always wondered what he thought and later told his friends after Jesus fed 5000 people with it!
2. CELEBRITY: Someone who everybody loves and nobody hates, but not someone everyone loves so much that they're always in the media's eye. Hmmm....William the Refrigerator Perry! Runners Up: M. Night Shyamalan and Dikembe Mutombo (he builds Hospitals in Africa, which is cool)
3. ATHLETE: Andre Aggasi. Great player. Great humanitarian. Loves life. Travels all over the world. Sounds good. Runners Up: Tim Hardaway (best crossover dribble) and Barry Sanders.
4. FAMOUS MUSICIAN: Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin. No one can sing like him and his band had so many different sounds. Runners Up: Michael W. Smith, just so I could sing Friends are Friends forever whenever I wanted too...haha! And Eric Clapton, everyone loves Clapton!
5. CHRISTIAN MOVER AND SHAKER: Tie: Andy Stanley (of course) and Louie Giglio (he keeps getting older, but his passion for the college age has never changed)!
I'm tagging EVERYBODY!
Hey, it saves me the time of putting your name and link on here!