Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Few Numbers....

5 - The number of Fantasy Football Leagues I'm in

1 - The number of Fantasy Football Leagues I'm in where I actually pick my team (instead of ranking and the autodraft)

11 - Approximate number of times this month I've stayed up to late to watch the Cubs play on the west coast

6 - Number of times this week I was mistaken for a high schooler, even though I have a wedding ring on. Five of the times I was in the high school...so go figure.

2 - Number of computer monitors that have burned out on me in the last 18 months

768 - Approximate number of hours my wife has spent on Pet Finder looking for a dog.

24 - Consecutive days my wife has found a different puppy that she has fallen in love with.

2 comments:

Adam and Becca said...

Take a hint! Get the girl a dog!

MichelleS said...

c'mon honey~~don't you think that's a bit of an exaggeration? besides, what else am I supposed to do on those boring night shifts?:)