Thursday, August 30, 2007

New to the Family!

Nope, Michelle is not pregnant. But as of yesterday at about 3pm, we do have a baby in the family! As mentioned a few posts back, Michelle had quite a search going for beagle or beagle/hound mix.

Eventually, through
Pet Finder we stumbled across a litter of beagles that were dropped off anonymously at the New Castle Animal Shelter. Long story short, we got first pick and we already knew which one we wanted. We're not sure how big he'll get since we're not sure of his mix other than he's mostly beagle. But, right now he's tiny.

The name you're asking....ZAMBRANO! Yes, after this
this man.
RunnersUp: Andre, Tyson, and Tucker.
Enjoy the pictures!

7 comments:

derryprenkert said...

Congratulations. I think every pastor should have a dog. I know it sounds corny, but I often thank God for Barnabas (our black lab). There's something therapeutic about having your dog meet you at the door when you walk in after a day of getting dumped on. Nothing expected back but a little food and attention. Actually, as I type this, I'm on my bed typing and his head is wrapped around the laptop staring at me... no further expectations...

enjoy the dog.

J Fry said...

nice toenail color phil...i didn't think you were still doing that, but hey...that's cool:-D

Adam and Becca said...

YEAH!!!! You guys got a dog!!! He's super cute!!!

Micah Dormann said...

Congradulations he looks like he could be a good 15 to 20 game winner!

tfounds said...

I would have named him Harang.

Indy Tribe said...

The kids are drooling over the dog, no pun intended. Too cute

The Chinlund Family said...

Being a Sox fan, I can't completely support the name, but at least it's a name from Chicago... you could do much worse :)