Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tellin' the Media What's Up!

Oklahoma State football coach Mike Gundy decided he had had enough of the media and their tireless efforts to rip "amateur athletes" and their character. The media always seems to love trying to create drama and "garbage" stories. Coach Gundy is just standing up for his players and against the so "called journalists." He gets a little off course, but for the most part is right on.

I love ESPN, but I'd love it more if they told me less about the Vick dog fighting and all the off the field incidents in sports. Just give me the games and the highlights!

Saturday Post Game Conference



Monday morning follow up Conference
Gundy wishes he had said more!


I think this calls for a post about my favorite sports quotes....coming next week!

No comments: