Tuesday, October 02, 2007

GCC Student Ministry Workshop

Before Innovate 2007 was a one day Student Ministry workshop. It was good just to get away and rethink youth ministry.

Random Observation:
-There were more women there then men! And most if not all were old enough to have teenage children. The men ranged greatly in age. Where were the young women? And why did more women shoow up?

What I left with:
-Renewed realization that I need a good team of volunteers around me that I invest into (am I investing enough in them?) Of course, who doesn't have this problem.
-The need to delegate!

Everything else from priorities, over programming, atmosphere, media, goal setting, and so forth were more of a reminder. But it was good to hear them in new ways once again!


So much that can be done!!!

No comments: