Thursday, October 11, 2007

Let the Madness begin...I mean Hysteria

It may no longer be Midnight Madness...but Hoosier Hysteria is FRIDAY!!!

Friday is the first day NCAA basketball teams can "officially" practice together. (The NCAA has decided basketball teams can start practicing as early as 7pm on Friday, as opposed to the old rule of starting at 12:01am on Saturday)














Needless to say, I will be making my annual pilgrimmage to Bloomington to see this year's edition of the IU basketball team.

I'm looking forward to seeing plenty of this in the coming months...along with a ton of other quality players. Make sure you watch the last 15 seconds...all this was against Michael Jordan's two boys.


This was from one of the times I saw Gordon play live. Not my footage.

1 comment:

Luke said...

HOOSIERS!