Monday, November 12, 2007

Christmas List

Last December I had this popular post about Michelle's overdecorating for Christmas and the fact that I thought I could contribute by getting us a GIANT inflatable snow globe for the front yard. Seriously, read the post again...it's good.

Anyways, I may have found my snow globe at
this website! It's very classy...unlike the moose/bear/tree inflatable that is shown to the right on the website.

Maybe I should put the snow globe on my Christmas List!!!! Or I'm sure if Michelle really loved me she would just buy it herself! Better yet, it is even 50% off right now!

What do you think? Doesn't it look classy?

2 comments:

Adam and Becca said...

You're right, that was a good post from last year....I still had to chuckle....
It's a lovely snow globe. I like the nativity scene rather than those other ones.....I hope you go for it man....(I'd rather have it in your yard than mine).

Jaime said...

You should definitely get it!