Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Services

Tonight we have our Christmas Eve Services at 6pm and 11pm. For the second year in a row I will be speaking in both (Only my 2nd Christmas at Trinity Park, so I'm batting a thousand).

Some things are non-negotiable:
-Communion in the 6pm service
-Candelight singing at the end of both

Others things are up to me:
-A montage of A Christmas Story's "You'll shoot your eye out" moments
-Great moments in Christmas family traditions
-Sugar for the children
-The best gifts for Christmas 2007

And others are a must or what is the point of opening my mouth:
-The story of the Virgin Mary and the birth of Jesus
-Why Jesus was born in Bethlehem
-Jesus is for EVERYBODY!!!!

This should be fun.....I'm not used to talking on Monday night's at 6pm and 11pm....I wonder how that'll affect me?

No comments: