Monday, December 03, 2007

Let's go Bowling...to Arizona!

















Officially announced yesterday, the IU football team is off to Tempe, Arizona to play in the Insight Bowl on Dec 31st vs. Oklahoma State!

About a half dozen of my friends and I were making plans to go to the bowl game if it was going to be in Detroit (Purdue got stuck going there instead) so while I'm bummed I won't be going to the game I am glad the IU football team gets to go somewhere warm!!!

Oklahoma State will be much tougher than Central Michigan, who is Purdue's opponent in the Detroit Motor City Bowl.

The game will be aired on the NFL Network, which much similar to the BigTen Network, is only available to certain cable companies. Thankfully, as a Dish Network subscriber I get both channels.


GO HOOSIERS!!!!!

1 comment:

Phil Strahm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.