Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Present to Myself

I was browsing through Sam's Club a week ago and stumbled on a great stocking stuffer. But, fearing it was to late to ask for this item for Christmas I had to pick it up for myself.

The wife buys nativity sets....I buy this on DVD! It must have been fate because it was only released a week before I saw it.



















I'm glad I found this because according to Amazon.com and Buy.com, they are both out of stock due to high demand! And it was cheaper at Sam's Club.

90 minutes long...and IU alum Dick Enberg hosts.

There is also one for Kentucky, but that is the only other one I could find.

The few fans of Purdue, Illinois, and Ohio State shouldn't wait on a DVD release....it wouldn't sell well and their histories could be summed up in a 2 minute Youtube video!!!

HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dan Weiss said...

You know, I kept thinking the name Phil Strahm sounded familiar every time I scrolled through Derry's links. Now I'm putting it together.
I was dating a girl from LaPorte and I helped lead the youth group for a while. I think you must have still been in Jr. High. You went to John Glenn right?
Wow, that was a long time ago! Like, 12 years huh?
Anyway, good to hear from you.

tfounds said...

Your wife buys nativity sets?

Have you seen all the ones that Marko has been posting on his "Jesus Junk of the Month: Nativity Edition"? If not, you should check em out... they're just awful.

www.ysmarko.com