Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My Conquered Obsession!

On November 9th I wrote this post about my new obsession...beating Tanks on Nintendo Wii! Last night I accomplished my goal of domination. The proof is below with these quick pix I took with my cell phone.

I had consistently been reaching higher levels...55, 61, 64, 74, and then I jumped all the way to 100 and beat it with 2 lives left!!! It took almost an hour and 45 minutes!!! Why watch the first half of Monday Night Football when you can save the world! (Okay, this game has no real objective such as saving the world or the princess...but in my mind it did!)

Everytime you play, the game gives you different random tanks in each level. Sometimes that makes it easy, sometimes not so much.

Well on the final level (the last four levels all have 8 enemy tanks) I had six black tanks, which are the fastest and smartest and most potent missile launching tanks along with a green stationary tank and a pink tank. No easy task....but I dominated!!!!

Michelle asked if this meant I was done playing tanks....of course not, I have to prove this was not a fluke!!!

I still haven't decided how to celebrate....any suggestions???

3 comments:

tfounds said...

How to celebrate... build a REAL tank and drive around shooting at everything! ...only your tank doesn't shoot destructive things, but love.

...yeah... a tank of love.

Seriously, think about it.

Adam and Becca said...

Congrats Phil, that is quite an accomplishment....
Celebrate by giving your Wii a rest and find something else to do with your time. :)
Love, your favorite sister

adam said...

scratch that try to beat it playing left handed...... they you are truly a tank master and jsut like Inigo Montoya or the Dread Pirate Roberts who both could sword fight with both hands....