Friday, February 29, 2008

LEAP YEAR!

Okay, a lot of people think a leap year is no big deal. Other's love it! Personally, I think it'd be cooler if it was a national holiday and no one had to work!

But, February 29th is basically in extra day in your life, a time to let the Earth catch up to it's 365 1/4 revolutions a year it takes.

But it got me thinking....what if God gave you an extra day, what would you do with it?

Where would you go? What would you see? Who would you talk to?

Take this extra day as a bonus and do something cool! Do something you usually don't do...whatever that is....family time, movie, go out to eat, sleeeeep, etc etc.

I hope my friends Matt and Brandy have their baby today....Brandy is due in one week. But, I think it'd be awesome to be born of February 29th!

When I googled leap year the 2nd image was this:

No comments: