Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jesus For President Blog Tour

Once again, I am posting about the Jesus For President Tour. I have posted about it in the past here.

I plan on attending the 1st night of the tour in Grand Rapids on June 23 since I will be on a family vacation just a few miles away from there. And it is at Mars Hill Bible Church, which is where Rob Bell pastors. I mentioned the possibility of Rob Bell being a special guest and was told by the JFP Tour people not to hold my breath on that and that they are interviewing him that day, but no guarantees on him being around that night.

Anyways, it appears that before the JFP Tour begins they are starting a JFP Blog Tour to get the word out. You can find more info about it here.

If you are curious watch this video of Shane below, author of Jesus For President and Irresistible Revolution.

I do have the book, but I will not start it until I finish reading Unchristian.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks for posting about the book! It's a great read, especially with the upcoming election.

My blog is having a giveaway for this book for anyone who is interested.
http://www.quietradical.com/?p=32