Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Wife Rocks!

I have to give my wife some major props. While I was gone all day Saturday she spent her time grilling all this delicious food (some of which had already been devoured before taking this pic with my camera phone).

I assume it's because she loves me (and not because she feels guilty for being in Chicago for 4 days at some nursing conference where she gets put up in some high class hotel).

Maybe it's true...matters of the heart are attached to the stomach!

4 comments:

Paula, Bobby, Rebekah, and Sarah said...

Did just the 2 of you eat all that??!!??

Phil Strahm said...

She made it for me to eat while she is gone in Chicago at her nurse's conference...

Adam and Becca said...

What a good wife she is! I hope she left some vegetables for you to enjoy as well.

Jaime said...

Looks like Mr. and Mrs. Strahm are doing pretty good!