Sunday, December 21, 2008

2008 New Year's Resolutions - Looking Back #1

It's time to evaluate my 2008 New Year's Resolutions.

I'll do each of my seven resolutions separately...so it will take a week to reflect on all of them. Maybe I'll add an 8th post with overall reflection. Hopefully, I will also have a 2009 New Year's Resolution list soon after that.

#1. No Pop - No carbonated beverages of any sort.

Result: SUCCESS!!!
(I did have one pop on Feb 29th - but that didn't count since it was "leap year day")

This was not as hard as I thought it would be. It was actually pretty easy, even though I'm around pop loving teenagers all the time. I had already scaled down on my pop drinking...and going cold turkey was just the next step.

Keys to Success:
-No Pop in the house
-Alternatives Drinks (Kroger Brand Big K drinks like Fruit Punch and Kiwi Strawberry)
-Order water at restaurants (I usually do this and it saves money)!

No comments: