Monday, December 22, 2008

2008 New Year's Resolutions - Looking Back #2

Day 2 of looking back on my 2008 New Year's Resolutions.

To see the previous posts regarding my success (or lack thereof) click here.

#2. No Wendy's fast food - Tired of their inferior, ever shrinking in size food...I dropped Wendy's from my fast food choices.

Result: SUCCESS!!!
This was extremely easy.

Keys to Success:
-Burger King
-Hardee's
-Dairy Queen
-KFC

My goal was not to eat less fast food...but simply not to eat Wendy's. I do think I ate less fast food in 2008 than in 2007. I really only east fast food with the youth. When traveling, Michelle and I usually at least try to eat something slightly healthier (Quizno's, Subway, Chipotle, etc) if we are on a time crunch.

I have heard that Wendy's was bought by Arby's...so there is hope.
OVERALL RESULTS:
2 for 2
100% Success Rate

No comments: