Thursday, December 25, 2008

New Year's Resolutions - Looking Back #5

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Day 5 of looking back on my 2008 New Year's Resolutions.

To see the previous posts regarding my success (or lack thereof) click here.

#5. Read 13 spiritual or ministry related books - Perfect for the day we celebrate Jesus' birth.

Result: SUCCESS
This was not looking good in September. But, thanks to my first seminary class (which required reading six books) I was able to make a 4th quarter comeback to seal the deal.

Keys to Success:
-Finding books I wanted to read
-Scheduling reading time in advance
-Going back to school where professors made me read

OVERALL RESULTS:
4 for 5
80% Success Rate

1 comment:

avagdro said...

Thanks for sharing.Well Wish you all a tremendous Happy New Year and Wish peace,absolute happiness n prosperity on all the four quarters of the land.

Cheers!!
Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore|Gifts to India