Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Myers-Briggs Test

I remember taking the Jung/Myers-Briggs test back in '02 at IU. I was an ENTJ.
I thought I would take it today and see if I've changed. I'm still an ENTJ, described in detail here.

The percentages may have changed...but I still have the same 4 letters.

You are:
moderately expressed extravert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
very expressed judging personality

Famous people with an ENTJ personality: Napoleon, Franklin D. Roosevelt , Mark Anthony, Sean Connery, Madonna, Yulia Tymoshenko

Tkae the personality test for free here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you judge much more than you think things through....and your intutiion is telling you to do this to others. An intuitively, judgmental, moderately-thinking, extrovert pastor........ha ha ha. Oh that makes me smile. Preach it brother Phil !!!! Love, your older, introvert of a brother DAN.

Phil Strahm said...

Dan-
Thanks for trying to twist what the results are!

ENTJ's only make up 2%

I like to think I intuitively know how to extravert myself by judging what type of love people need (I think about that as I approach them)