Sunday, August 09, 2009

Collective Soul Concert

Collective Soul concert!

I won 2 free tickets through a goodwill contest Collective Soul had on their twitter page. When we got to the venue the tix weren't at will call....but thankfully, we just had to wait for the band to drop them off.

It was a great show...
Stood in line from 6:15-7pm waiting for the doors to open.
Stood at the front of the stage from 7-10pm waiting to start and then watching Ryan Star and Safetysuit. Rocked out til about midnight with Collective Soul. Home at about 1:45am.

Some bands play better live...and Collective Soul is one of those bands. I also managed to pick up the set list and the lyrics (they hadn't played a few of the songs recently).

Here's some video and some pix...I couldn't record during the heavier songs because I was to busy going crazy! If you can't see the video...click here

video

3 comments:

Eric said...

To say that I'm jealous would be an understatement. And way to pick up the setlist. You are Hardcore!

Brandon said...

you are one lucky man!

MD said...

You are my hero.
You are my inspiration:)