Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year's Resolutions 2010

The end of the year always makes you reflect on what you've done, experienced, and hope to do in the upcoming year. It makes you think about family, friends, faith, and how you hope to make the most of your life. In the past I've done pretty well on my resolutions (See 2008). With that in mind here are a few of my New Year's Resolutions for 2010.

1. Workout 3 times a week - Walking Zambrano doesn't count (though is valid when the usual walk is 30-75 minutes). Sunday night basketball does.

2. Text a Day - Send an encouraging text message to someone every day just to say I'm praying for them.

3. Read through the Bible in a new way - I might use one of the plans through YouVersion or wait until this summer/fall to do the agressive Bible in 90 days.

4. Track every penny - I'm OCD. I think I'll enjoy this. Not sure how I'll do this yet. I have to decide on one of these 16 Personal Finance Programs. We must be good stewards of what God has given us, so I want to see how much we really spend on the big things (gas, food, etc) and the little things.
And if you want to step up your financial health try and evaluate your 10 steps to financial success.

I'm still taking online classes...so that will more than fulfill any resolutions in regards to reading or continued education.

No comments: