Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Vacation Goals

My four goals of vacation:

1. See the sunrise 6 times.  Run every other morning.  Get in the Bible the other mornings.  This means 6:25am sunrise = breakfast at 5:45am.

2. Play with AJ.  A lot.  Beach. Water. Sand Castles.  And the epic Wheelee Ball

3. Walks with the wife after AJ is in bed.  I guess she has to agree on this.

4. Read a book.  Just one. With a house full of people I'm only shooting for one book to read and let simmer in my brain and heart.  I'm choosing The Children of Divorce: The Loss of Family as the Loss of Being.  My parents are still married, but divorce is an epidemic that I will never fully understand since I haven't experienced it, so I need to continue to dig into understanding it.

Simple list?  That's the point!

Pastor Mark Waltz has more thoughts on the importance of vacation for you, your family, and your at work team here.

No comments: